Comments in Sessions

Date Article Author
May 25, 2013 Freaky Offshore Session Badgerf wexford ireland
Hi Henry, love your site have learned a lot from you, keep up the good work.Learning to plane at the moment. I will keep you informed.badgerf.
March 19, 2012 Surf Sailing Henry Thomas

My pleasure Mike, glad you found it useful.

March 19, 2012 Surf Sailing Mike
Great site, lots of good info, thanks for taking the trouble...Mike
July 22, 2011 A Rare Bird Henry Thomas

My pleasure Mat. It is always a struggle striking the right balance between time on water, work and family. My goal is at least one session a week. Trying to pick which day to go out in winter though is the real battle.

July 21, 2011 South Westerly Window Henry Thomas

No Problem Mat,

I use go pro cameras with the helmet mount kit. Here is a bit of info on how I keep them fog free etc [ Go Pro Tips ]. I purchased them on eBay. Just do a search for gopro. They are pretty indestructible.

July 21, 2011 South Westerly Window Mat Watkins
Hi Henry, Mate i am keen on getting a cam like what you are using can you help with some info. 'thefoo4 at bigpond dotcom' if it is not to much trouble and best place to purchase etc.
July 21, 2011 South Westerly Window Mat Watkins
Nice to be kept up to date thanks, nice touch on the ending camera work. Would have been a blast I just don't like the back to front runs LOL
July 3, 2011 A Rare Bird Mat Watkins

That Looks like it was not only a very much needed session but a great one at that good on you guys, missed it all with work commitments but I had a great day with the kids friday ice skating. Thanks for the footage.

May 19, 2011 Wither Wind Mat Watkins

I feel your pain the walk back from the point is a pain. why does it die out when your out can't it wait till you are at least half way home? I gotta say I am a Kiter, but I dig the pole thing to. Never know I might try again one day!

October 22, 2010 An Epic Start to Summer Lindsay
A truly epic weekend no doubt about it!
August 24, 2010 Gusty South-Westerly Gav
Top stuff henry!

Welcome Guest, [ or ]