Comments in Elliott heads action

Date Article Author
April 17, 2012 Easter Mash-up Clinton shaw
The one after jason is clinton and andrew nice pics by the way
April 16, 2012 Easter Mash-up Henry Thomas

Hay Simon, I heard you cracked your knee open out on the water that day - hope it wasn't serious and your all OK now.

April 16, 2012 Easter Mash-up Kim Lawrence
Hi Henry, I loved your video from Easter. Never seen myself jump before (see 3mins) so it is pretty cool. The second last photo up top is Tim. Cheers Kim
April 16, 2012 Easter Mash-up Simon fyfe
Hi thanks for footage , im the guy on the red servene and fanatic
April 16, 2012 Easter Mash-up Scot Farley
Hi Henry, Great footage, thanks for taking it. We all had a ball once the wind filled in and that just took me back to the day. Magic stuff. PS: Second last photo is Timbo.
April 12, 2012 Easter Mash-up Henry Thomas

Simon,

Its my pleasure. I do find these slow motion videos quite interesting to watch because I see snippets of technique here and there to learn from. I have every intention of creating more videos on technique soon, I am just juggling all the other commitments in my life at the moment.

April 12, 2012 Easter Mash-up simon blanshard

Nice to see you putting more videos on your site.... I still look at the turtorial ones you have on here and I'm still learning from them, thanks again always great videos.

April 12, 2012 Easter Mash-up Henry Thomas

I could do with some help on a few people's names which are missing ;)

February 24, 2012 Slow-mo Kitesurfing Gavin
Hi Henry, I really enjoyed looking at the slowmo, with Caleb and Ray. Say hello to Nev, Royce, and the crew. I have been kitesurfing at Victoria Point, and if the weathers not to bad tomorrow morning might go to Wellington point for a windsurf. Hope you all are well, regards Gavin
February 20, 2012 Slow-mo Kitesurfing Mat watkins
Hey thanks henry! It really cool you do this, caleb is tearin it up sick stuff!
December 12, 2011 Slow-mo Windsurfing simon blanshard
Great video Henry....will it be your next tutorial video?
December 11, 2011 Slow-mo Windsurfing Gavin
The kitesurfer who flashes accross the top at 0:53 min looks awesome. Red and white board, Ray or Caleb perhaps? He just drops in and flashes accross the screen, leaves you thinking, where did he come from? Where did he go? Great stuff.
December 11, 2011 Slow-mo Windsurfing Henry Thomas

Yeah, its pretty neat. I am looking forward to trying it out on some of the kitesurfers. I caught a few jumps in the video, but was mostly focused on Ken and Nev. The image stability is pretty amazing for such a long zoom lens.

December 11, 2011 Slow-mo Windsurfing Gavin
Great camera work Henry! Slow mo the way to go for the jumps, Nev was just hanging there.
September 15, 2011 Unseasonal Sessions Mat Watkins
Thanks for the footage Henry and again I didn't make it for a good session or the camera LOL. Hope that your back on the water soon it looks like it going to be a cracker of a season.
May 2, 2011 Easter Monday Henry Thomas

Hopefully we will still get a few good sessions before the winter wind pattern spoils the party.

-h

May 2, 2011 Easter Monday Ivor
Nice video Henry. Keep 'em coming. Off to Taiwan/Japan in a week, but see you when I get back late May.
April 30, 2011 Rob & Terry Kitesurfing Henry Thomas

Yes Justin,

I think we all owe you a shout of beer.

April 29, 2011 Rob & Terry Kitesurfing Juzzy
For any of you outta towners who drop by da Heads, if you bring a carton of booze, we are always more pleasent after we've had a few largers... ;)
April 26, 2011 Ray & Caleb Kitesurfing Ivor
Cool videos Henry. Keep 'em coming.

1 2 next> last>>

Welcome Guest, [ or ]